Each member must read and understand the club Rules and Etiquette guidelines and sign a waiver in order to complete their membership.
READ/PRINT THE Rules and Etiquette
READ/PRINT THE Membership and Waiver Form
Membership, Waivers, and Rules Forms are available to sign at the front reception area of the club when events are being held or rentals have been requested.
CLUB RULES AND ETIQUETTE
- All play at the club is SAFE, SANE AND CONSENSUAL.
- We are an LGBTQ2A+ friendly, kink and sex positive space and expect ALL MEMBERS to treat others with respect. Disputes can be handled through the DMs, event coordinators and the Club coordinator.
- Personal belongings can be kept in lockers or with the coat check. While Club Debauchery will endeavour to protect your belongings, we are not responsible for contents left in lockers or with the coat check.
- Strictly no cameras or recording devices, including cell phones, will be allowed at the club.
- No solicitation of any kind allowed in Club Debauchery.
- The use of alcohol is prohibited at the club except for licensed private events.
- Rowdy drunkenness, or any other activity that could tarnish the reputation of the club, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave and/or revoke membership of any person who becomes obnoxious or unruly.
- This is an adult club and all members are expected to conduct themselves in a polite and adult manner with other members. Non-consensual touching or harassment will not be permitted. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy and reserve the right to cancel membership immediately without refund if the rules is broken in any way.
- No excessive yelling or screaming as we do share our upstairs space with other service providers. Hallways are to be kept quiet out of respect for our neighbours.
- No noise of any kind outside the club after 10 pm, we respect our neighbours and are located in a residential area.
- Refraining from engaging in ‘pushy’ behaviour.
- No illegal drugs or activities of any kind will be tolerated on these premises. Anyone in possession of illegal drugs will be banned from club.
- Understanding that it is necessary to respect the club formalities, as well as the rules of respect and good behaviour, of courtesy, personal hygiene, of tidiness, of safety, of dress code and of the club management, on pain of refusal, sanction or expulsion at the absolute discretion of the club management.
- Club Debauchery expects members to swiftly clean-up their station after use in the club and members are expected to not “hog” any particular tools or stations within the club to allow for equal play for everyone. If the station used by members is left dirty or in disrepair you WILL be subject to cleaning fees.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCAT PLAY. Blood, fire and wax play will be permitted in a professional setting and conducted only by experienced experts. Fire players must provide their own fire extinguisher and fire blanket. Blood players must have their own sharps container, medical equipment and disposable clean up supplies. Wax players must provide their own plastic sheeting to protect flooring and furniture. At any time, Club Debauchery may ask members to refrain from doing blood, fire or wax play for any specific events.
- Dispose of all soiled towels in the receptacles provided in each room or in hallway.
- You understand that Club Debauchery reserves the right to terminate your membership at anytime and without notice. Membership also does not guarantee entry to any functions whatsoever. Breach of membership conditions is cause for membership to be revoked. Memberships are non refundable for any reason.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and membership to anyone without cause or explanation, as is the right of a legitimate Private Club.
- Members will be prepared to provide identification documents upon request.
- Your membership is for the personal use of individual members and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours, organizations, government bodies, media organizations or companies.